The end of the year is the perfect time to pay tribute to valuable people. For your business, that means employees, colleagues, dealers, customers or anyone else you work with. How do you choose the right end-of-year gift for them? We’ll give you some tips.
Who is the gift intended for?
Think about your target group well in advance. Employees who dedicate themselves to your company throughout the year deserve a different approach than looser relationships.
Who are your employees? Who are your customers? You should also think about this. It is important that your end-of-year gift appeals to everyone’s taste.
- If you work with people of different ages and with different interests, it is better not to choose a gift that is too original. You run the risk of disappointing a large part of your target audience.
- If you are giving a gift to people with families, look for something fun for the whole family.
- If you can easily divide your target audience into groups, it is often advisable to choose a different gift for each group. Or consider a nice gift card that allows the recipient to choose from a number of gifts.
We are happy to come and talk and share our thoughts. With our many years of experience in business gifts, we will quickly put you on the right track in your search for the perfect end-of-year gift.
What message do you want to convey?
Do you just want to wish a happy New Year? Or is the holiday season gift linked to next year’s targets? Are you thinking of a special thank-you for a certain action? It is important to think carefully about your message. The more clearly your goal is defined, the more successful your investment will be.
In any case, it is important that your message is personal.
- A handwritten card makes your gift really personal
- The message on the card need not be the same for each recipient
- Each gift can be printed . Not only with your logo and your colours, but also with a personal message. In your house style.
- Receiving a gift becomes even more enjoyable when we look for an original packaging with a personal touch.
Set the budget in advance
We have literally hundreds of possibilities for fine business gifts. Define your search by setting a budget right from the start. We will be happy to advise.
A good gift certainly does not have to be expensive to make your recipient happy. We devote all our energy to delivering the right gift with the right message at the right time. These efforts are more important than the actual value of the gift!
We are also happy to help if you have questions about taxation. As a rule, you can deduct 50% of the taxable income for business gifts to customers. Gifts to employees are 100% tax deductible up to an amount of EUR 40.
Which end-of-year gift will you choose?
Once you have thought about your target group, message and budget, it is time to choose gifts!
Your end-of-year gift should suit your company. Your activities, but also to your values. If you are an innovative start-up, you will choose a different gift than a company offering traditional services. If ecological awareness is important for your business, then of course we will suggest the appropriate sustainable gifts.
Are you choosing an original gift or sticking with a classic? We choose according to your target group. Let’s give you a few ideas.
With these gifts, you are sure to stand out:
- Our GinBox is a beautiful gift box with an assortment of gin and tonic. Supplemented with beautiful accessories for every G&T lover.
- The Montecool backpack is a trendy picnic backpack that keeps the contents cool at the same time. For the active bon-vivant.
- With our Vegetable soup gift box you give a tasteful treat for your home or office.
If you are looking for a gift for a diverse group of people, a classic is always a good choice:
- The Budapest Trolley is a gift that everyone can use and that will last a long time. A beautiful sleek design and handy for any trip.
- With a pen set you are always in the right place. We have sets for children, stylish pens for the office, ecological pens from recycled material…
Give your holiday season gift at the right time
At the right time? There are indeed some options.
- Are you planning a Christmas party? Then it may be nice to hand out the gifts there.
- If your message has more to do with next year’s goals, you can get the gifts ready on the first working day of the new year.
- Do you really want to surprise your employees and give them a gift for their families? Then have the gifts delivered at home. Add a personal message to make the surprise complete. Magnus takes care of delivery from A to Z.
Ready for the end of the year?
Plan your end-of-year gifts in good time. You should contact us in September or October. That way, there is enough time to plan the gift, the personalisation, the packaging and the delivery. Count on at least 5 to 6 weeks from briefing to delivery.
Magnus Business Gifts is your reliable partner for all business gifts. Contact us now and tell us about your business! Together with you, we think up the perfect end-of-year gift.