This food company wanted to run a promotional campaign in the supermarkets. When purchasing two products, consumers received a nice gadget. The customer asked us to come up with a suitable gadget, fitting the product and the target group.
- A gadget to support the promotional action.
- The gift must also encourage the consumer to buy.
- Budget of 1 euro per gadget.
- Quantity of 18,000. Central delivery.
We proposed a number of alternatives to the customer. All of them beautifully printed items with a link to food. We selected items that are fun to use, useful, and above all items that consumers can continue to use (or possibly pass on to family and friends) long after the campaign has ended.
The customer chose a small insulated lunch bag. We had the lunch bags fully printed in the customer’s colourful house style. Each bag was individually packed in a poly bag. This material offers good protection while allowing the product to remain clearly visible. A promotional flyer was enclosed in each package. Layout was provided by the customer, printing was done by Magnus Business Gifts.
According to the agreements with the customer, we had the gifts delivered to a central address, packed in boxes of 15 with their own barcode. From there, the gadgets were distributed among the supermarkets and nicely displayed next to the food products.
- The gift is beautiful and useful. And thus helps to encourage additional sales.
- Clear link to the activity and the customer’s corporate identity
- Within budget of 1 euro