With original gifts you score. Both with your team, partners and customers. But can you be surprising if you also want your logo on the promotional gifts? Of course that’s possible. At Magnus Business Gifts we do everything we can to personalize the gift that fits seamlessly with your customers, team and company.
There are various personalization techniques for printing clothing or accessories, such as a cap or hat.
- Flat screen printing: an old technique that can print up to 8 colors nowadays. However, because of the many manual operations, it is more interesting from a price point of view to use only 1 to 2 colours.
- Transfer printing: the ultimate solution for logos containing a range of colours. A process that already existed 20 years ago, but has become extremely professionalized over the years. In short: a worthy and cheaper counterpart to screen printing.
- Embroidery: for high-end personalized textiles, such as luxury shirts or polos. Because your logo is embroidered on the fabric with yarn, your garment gets a luxurious look. A personalization technique that is also extremely suitable for logos with many colors.
Gadgets with logo
Gadgets come in all shapes and sizes. It goes without saying that this also requires different personalization techniques.
- Circular screen printing: 360° printing in full color becomes a piece of cake. And that up to at least 8 colors. Ideal for printing drinking cups or drinking bottles.
- Pad printing: suitable for printing small items from different materials. Here too, several colors are possible, although a separate stamp must be provided for each colour.
- Sublimation printing: for small gadgets that need to be printed with a detailed logo in 1 or more colours.
Personalize without ink
Some materials can easily be provided with a logo, without the use of ink. Think of blind stamping. The perfect way to personalize notebooks, for example. For an extremely discreet and high-end look.
But laser engraving also produces beautiful personalized promotional gifts. Your logo is scratched into the wooden or metal article. A particularly durable and stylish choice. Moreover, without ink, and also without colours, just like blind embossing. Subtly personalized products are the result.
Printed corporate gifts – a range of options
So many techniques to personalize your textiles or gadgets. At Magnus Business Gifts, we look together at which technique best suits your needs. Because every logo is different and every product has its own characteristics to take into account.
From classics, such as personalized coffee mugs or ballpoint pens, to more unique corporate gifts. Everything is possible, even in 3D. Do you have something in mind, but not sure how to make it a reality? Together we make it happen.