Magnus has years of experience with corporate gifts. We support your business goals with the right gift at the right time for the right relationship.
We also use our expertise for loyalty programs: how do you turn your customers into loyal customers who come to your company again and again for their recurring purchases?
Would you like to exchange ideas without obligation? Feel free to schedule a conversation. We are curious about your ideas and we are happy to think along.
What can you do for customer loyalty?
There are many different ways to promote customer loyalty. Some work directly on repeat customers in your store. Other campaigns focus first on attracting new visitors. These prospects or potential customers are then approached separately in a second campaign to convince them to become a customer.
- With an online competition you can easily increase the number of visitors to your website and digital media.
- Increase your online following through a striking activation campaign on your social media.
- Give a scratch ticket with every purchase. Every customer has a chance to win a great prize. The more recurring purchases, the more chance.
- Let customers refer existing customers. Both existing and new customers can count on a nice gift.
- Provide a loyalty card or another savings program. With every purchase, your customer receives loyalty points. The more points, the more beautiful the gift.
Tip: don’t forget your own employees. They are the best ambassadors for your brand. For example, you can translate an action to bring in new customers to your employees. You can therefore reuse the same set-up to attract new applicants to your existing staff.
Why invest in a loyalty program?
- You build a lasting relationship with your customer. Your customer is more engaged with your brand.
- Of course, a long-term customer relationship also means more income. Your customer becomes a returning customer. He chooses you over a competitor for all his purchases.
- If you focus on a pleasant purchasing experience, your customer will make more purchases. You can also count on free word-of-mouth advertising: a satisfied customer talks about his experience with friends and family.
- Working on existing customers is cheaper. According to research, it is 25 times more expensive to attract a new customer than to retain a customer.
- A well-designed loyalty program can provide you with a wealth of data. You get to know your customer. Later, you can use this information for targeted campaigns, personalized proposals or offers at the right time in your customer’s life.
The basic conditions for a loyalty program
Setting up a loyalty program requires some preparation. We start from your business objectives to develop the right program.
- A loyalty program is not a one-time promotion. Make sure there is a clear plan: what action at what time? If you double your online visitors with a successful action, the second action must already be ready to try to convert those visitors into customers.
- You need a well thought-out foundation. What data are we going to collect? Where is the data stored so that later actions can use it?
- Naturally, every action must match the identity and image of your company, your budget and your company values and objectives.
Let Magnus’ strengths work for you
Count on Magnus to work out your program.
- We propose you the right gifts. We have hundreds of options available and the expertise to make the right proposal for your company.
- We think along with you about the practical implementation. How does your customer get the attention? Do we ship to his home address? How do we ensure that the gift is personalized? Which packaging and message suit the gift?
- We think about your budget and the return on your investment. A customer gift certainly does not have to be expensive. It’s about attention. Even a small gift creates a connection.
- We advise you for the bigger picture. Our strength lies in thinking along with our customers.
- We can also set up your own loyalty platform for you. This way you have your own environment, tailor-made, in which you closely follow the results of your actions and in which a wealth of customer information is collected.
Want to talk further? Or would you like some more information? Let us know. We will contact you right away.